HV Cable System Design
Designing a HV cable system is the most challenging and critical part for any early stage project. From the route surveys, structural designs, adequate loading calculations and successful implementation, team Promax designs and builds the cable systems (up to 400kv) as per the suitability of customers and offers complete design services and develop most robust, redundant and cost effective HV cable system.
Our highly experienced engineers and CAD specialists have in depth knowledge to understand the typical design requirements considering various site conditions and load requirements and keep their expertise fully coordinated with approving authorities. So our client can be rest assured that their cables and accessories will be safely and cost-efficiently installed using the very latest methods and state-of-the-art equipments. Full range of services offered by
Promax pertaining to cable design & installation are:
- Geo-technical exploratory survey
- Route survey planning.
- Static & dynamic load calculation
- Seismic & wind load calculation.
- Short circuit forces calculation.
- Pulling force calculations.
- Laying and installation method
- Fire safety systems.
- Temperature monitoring systems for full cable length.
- Cable-laying equipments
- Vertical Installation.
- Gradient installation.
- Earthling requirements
- Tunnel installation.
- Single point & cross bonding method.
- Installation of MV XLPE cables
- HV and EHV XLPE cables rated at up to 400 kV